Description du poste
Le cabinet Turka recrute pour son client, filiale d’un groupe internationalement reconnu pour la qualité et la spécificité de ses produits du secteur papetier, un(e) :
Technical Customer Service Manager Décor H/F
Job Location : Arches (Vosges – 88)
Within a direct report to the Director TCS, you will promote the Munksjö Décor technical image, support all customers based on your portfolio, build together with the technical organization a strong, reliable product quality.
As well, you will develop an expertise in a specific domain (like solids, printbases, impregnation …) to support product innovation.
Main targets and responsibilities:
- Secure all technical discussion between customers and all Group organization (Production, Sales, Marketing, R&D),
- Listen, understand and translate all customer needs and expectations,
- Support our customers to process our products,
- Collect, analyses and resolve customer quality claims,
- Participate actively to the product definition, follow-up with mill participants,
- Search for all decorative market technical information (suppliers, competition) to feed and share our technical monitoring,
- Develop new product solutions, seeking for innovative solutions, provide solutions to our customers,
- Support our overseas facilities (XTI in China, CAI in Brazil) to develop their quality capabilities, connect with the local market.
Your customer would be printer, impregnator, lacquer and/or laminator. The pre-defined customer market would be USA, EU and/or Asia.
Technical and behavior skills awaited:
High school technical (scientist) background in paper (INP PAGORA), wood (ENSTIB) or engineering (continuous fire process, chemical process, material), with at best, a successful experience in industry with international context.
Combined with high technical skills, you may be open-minded to manage international discussion into a multi-cultural context. You act as a professional with rigor, analysis, able to convince, team working able and have a clear, strong interest for niche technical product.
With customers, you can adapt yourself, listen and understand the needs with a high customer orientation behavior.
This job requires to be able to express yourself mainly in English (C1 level at least). French mother tongue is not a necessary requirement. Any other language welcome (Italian for example)
Travels around Europe and worldwide:
Job based in Arches mill and need for frequent international travels (approx and max 50% of your work time)
This permanent contract position offers you the opportunity to join a company composed of specialized and passionate experts. Remuneration is structured around a fixed salary + benefits.To apply, thank to adress your application file (CV, cover letter ans salary expectations) to :
30 Ter avenue de la Garenne